Our commitment to the safety of children
We are committed to providing a child-safe organisation and to:
- children being safe and being treated as individuals;
- supporting and respecting all children;
- the participation and empowerment of all children.
We prioritise the safety and best interests of the children we work with, understand the nature and risks of child abuse, take deliberate steps to protect children and are committed to removing all barriers to reporting child abuse.
We recognise that although all children are vulnerable, some children face additional vulnerabilities. As an organisation we are aware of these extra vulnerabilities and take steps to promote:
- the cultural safety of Aboriginal Children
- the cultural safety of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds
- the safety of children with a disability.
If you would like more information about our commitment to child safety please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org