Other sources of family violence support

If you are in a family violence emergency, ring 000 immediately.

These organisations may also be able to assist you with support and information about family violence if you are not in immediate need of support.

For men who are using violence

If you are a man would like help to stop using violent and controlling behaviour, or are otherwise experiencing violence, the Men’s Referral Service provides free, anonymous, and confidential telephone counselling, information, and referrals to both men and women.

You can call Men’s Referral Service on 1300 766 491, Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (Victoria) or visit their website for more information.

No To Violence is the peak body for men’s behavioural change programs in Victoria.